Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaching Preschool

I have to say, I love this job. I love the fact that I can be creative and the kiddos find the smallest things soooo interesting and they are learning something in the process.  I love it!!

Some of my centers that I've put together...

I love Popsicle sticks, we have worked on letters, shapes, and silly creatures..
I also have the colorful pipecleaners sticks that I use this for as well.







I just made this one up the other day.  I had tons of paper plates and I thought what can I do with this?? Believe me we have done it all! haha.  I had brown construction paper and a thing that punched out small circles so wahhhhla! Counting Cookies!  I'm waiting for someone to try and eat one... ha!


Then my recent one...  I bought a bag of magnet letters and numbers mainly for my 5 year old son because he loves this kind of stuff, but I brought it and a cookie sheet to school to have them work on letter recognition and name practice and they all loved it.


I love coming up with fun things like this for the kiddos...

I'm trying to brainstorm about our summer school for them and come up with some cute ideas for that as well.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment