Saturday, April 14, 2012

Me and my chunk-E-ness!

I've attempted several different diets/change of calorie intakes and lately I have NOT been doing so well, so I'm trying to get back on track.  Going for a different approach, I know carbs and I have a love/hate relationship, so I'm goin to go with a low-carb thing for a while and of course no soda.  I think in my P.E./Health college I got really grossed out by some of the info I didn't realize about soda.  Yuck.  I just keep thinking that when I go for one.  haha.

Anyway sooo here's one of my morning snacks.
Apples and Nutella.  OMMMGOSH! YUM! DELISH!


For breakfast I'm trying to just go with some form of protein, maybe some fruit as well.
I usually eat a little more for lunch Yesterday was broccoli & rice and then tuna. Then for supper I'm trying to keep it light, like a salad and chicken or some form of veggies with some meat like product.  I think if I stick to that it may help me out a little.  I think I'm going to start a menu for myself that way I can REALLY keep myself in check.  I'm such a disorganized person anyway, I NEED to do this!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment