Sunday, April 22, 2012

Days of Lazy Awesomeness

Today was a really nice day.  I wish some weeks could be like this.  I finally had a day that I didn't have any homework and could actually spend it just hanging out with Jared and Jett.  It was sooooo nice.  We slept in, we watched a movie, went out to eat in town, came back played around the house and just had a really nice relaxing day.  I wish everyday could be like this.  :) 

Also....I found some other houses we are hopefully going to look at pretty soon.  They aren't very big but they seem promising! Hopefully we will get to check them on later on this week.  I know our house is out there somewhere....  I feel like I'm being super picky with this, but I know what I'm looking for.  I almost want an olderish house, yet not something that is falling apart.  If it need a little work, that's no biggie.  I know we are going to find something right for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment