Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just a dream...



There is a perfect spot on my parents land that just seems like home to me.  I feel at peace when I'm there and the trees are behind me, the green grass is between my feet, and the fresh air is blowing in my face.It smells so good, like freshly mowed lawn, dogwood trees, and cedar.  I love this place.  I love that you walk through the woods and discover something new every time.  I love that you can walk down the field just a little and you can sit on a creek bed made of sand and enjoy the peacefulness of everything.  Sigh....

This picture above is about the spot where we wanted to put a modular home in, but we have had several obstacles in our way so far.  I'm determined to move here.  I want Jett to enjoy the country and be able to run around outside, play in the woods, and the creek.  I want to have spontaneous picnics outside whenever we felt like it.  I want to be able to enjoy my weekend without having pesky neighbors and/or kids bothering us.  :)

I just want this soooooo much.  Plus I'd be living right next to my mom and dad, not to far from my Sister and her family, my grandma, and of course my BEST FRIEND... she and her husband live just up the road. 

I thought the main reason for wanting to move was really to get Jett into a smaller school district, but really I'm thinking more on the lines of selfish reasons really.  I love it here.  I want to raise my family here.  This is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment