Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ohhhh blargity.

Breath. Breathing.  Sigh...... Uggg.  You know that whole saying when something goes wrong everything goes wrong. I feel a bit like that right now. I'm trying to be positive about it and not get myself worked up and have an anxiety attack. That is what normal or maybe it would be abnormal me would do in this situation.
1st off I'm exhausted. I have a painful sunburn on my back and shoulders from yard selling Saturday. I also have a disgusting irritating cold sore...ICK!.. I feel so tired and I just have no energy. I came home from work yesterday and took an hour nap, had this weird burst of energy like I knew there was a billion things I needed to do and so I got 4 baskets of laundry folded and put away. Had dinner, watch TV with my guys, fell asleep, then Jared woke me up to go to bed.  I even slept in a tiny little bit this morning.  What the heck is wrong with me? 

On top of that it seems like we are getting no where on our house, I know I need to invest in some major PATIENCE... but it seems like each task is taking wayyyyy longer than necessary.  I really think Jared and I needed to take off a couple of weeks to get everything done.  We are hopefully going to get further on it this weekend.  Hopefully. :/

Another thing... I just got a call from the college I go to and they were letting me know that my two classes I NEEDED are canceled this summer and that in order to keep my loan for my online class, I'd have to add an unnecessary class.  WHAT? And believe me.... I'm CANT fork over 900 dollars right now for a class.  I have yet to decided what to do.  I'm getting stressed again.  All of this happened right before I headed into work.... ukk.  Nothing like just being super tired, stressed, not to mention I'm pretty sure I'm having allergy problems... and then having to go into work.  Oh well. I'm off tomorrow... but my list is endless for tomorrow... and it probably will be for awhile... gah!

Anyway that is my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment