Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Motivation!

Well I think I made a really good decision today. It's really dumb. My tredmill has been in my spare room with a plethora of junk. It is not going to be fun going through that room when we start to move. Anyway... Today I moved the tredmill to the living room. That was not an easy task. Jett kept asking me "ummmm Mom .... Are you okay!?!?" I did all this because well... I need to get off my butt and exercise!! I thought seeing it everyday right in front of me would provide a little more motivation to walk on it. It makes me a sad because at one point I was walking 3 miles almost every other day. Uhhh yeah now I couldnt tell you the last time I got on it. Just so everyone knows... I am multi-talented though... Believe it or not I'm typing this post on my phone while I am walking. Ooooo ahhhhh! Haha! Now if I end up publishing this post and you don't hear from me for a while, you should assume that I'm not as talented as I thought I was and I hurt myself trying to do two things at once. :)

Hopefully things (pounds) will start coming off soon. I would really like to look nice for my nieces 8th grade graduation.

Stats: 187... Gahhh!
We will see if this pays off!
I will weigh myself next Tuesday too.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment