Sunday, May 6, 2012

BLEK!

So this is just a small-me-complaining-about-being-big-again rant.  Yesterday, I decided to try on a dress.  Just a small sun dress and a little sweater thing to go over it.  Ugg.  I'm soooooooo big!  I just have the weirdest shape ever right now.  YUCK.  I looked at the dress by itself and I thought okay as long as I have something to go over my mid-section it would look fine.  So I tried this short sleeve sweater thing and I kept contemplating over it.  I thought maybe with a belt this would turn out to be a cute outfit.  So I ask my husband to come and look at it and honestly the guy has style (it sometimes worries me...haha) so I really do trust his judgments, especially because I feel like my style is just out the window most of the time.  Anyway, I asked what he thought and he said the sweater didn't look right with it.  Well I was definitely NOT going to get it without it and I just got all bummed.  I should have tried on more dresses and little things to go over them but my motivation went down the toilet after that.  I just got depressed about being a big girl.  I need to loose another 10lbs before trying anything else on.  If I could at least flatten my tummy area I think I would feel a little more comfortable...but right now not so much.  So I have about 2 weeks until my nieces 8th grade graduation... gotta get moving if I wanna lose it.  I can do this.  I have been walking a lot on my treadmill and keeping tabs on my calorie count.  I won't weigh myself until this coming Tuesday to see if I lost anything.  Hopefully at least a couple.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment