Friday, August 10, 2012

She's going into FREAK OUT MODE!

I think it's finally hitting me that this time next year, there could be a possibility of having my own classroom.  My own classroom of 20 kids.  20 minds to mold on my own. The responsibility of teaching them everything they need to know to go to the next year.  I suddenly feel like I have no experience what so ever and I have no clue what I'm doing.  I know student teaching will help tremendously, it's just an overwhelming feeling.  I've been looking at pinterest for ideas, and thinking to myself how on earth am I ever going to be ready to have my own class??  And the supplies needed to make it run smoothly?  I'm thinking it would be wise to start now getting little tid bits for my hopefully future class.  It's honestly really scary thinking about it.  Luckily I have a sister that has had 6 years as a teacher to pick her brain, but it's not like I can have her in the classroom with me?!?!?  I suddenly feel as if I'm a scared child or something.  I know this is HUGE DEAL, one that I've been looking forward for sometime, and maybe it's just that I honestly don't know what to expect.  Once the first day goes by, it will breeze by. 

Another thing that REALLY has me flipping out over, is the interviews.  Thinking about them makes me so nervous I want to puke.  I've read some questions online about some of the regular questions that they ask and ....wow.  I'M SCARED!!!!  I don't think I'd be that terrified if I knew that I'd just have to be interviewed by the principal, but it's not.  It's a whole panel of teachers!!!  Nothing like 12 eyes staring at you when you roughly babel out an answer to a tough question.  EPPPPP!!!

I guess I shouldn't worry about it until I make it through this semester of 17 credit hours.  BLEK!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment