Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Patience Grasshopper...Patience

I'm going to go nuts.  I'm seeing so many AWESOME things I NEED for my new house and I really need to wait till we actually get moved in first, but ahhhhhh!!!! I can't hold it much longer!!! I want to go thrift shopping and find retro everything, I've made a list of flea markets I need to stop at and then I will go straight to the funky antique shops!  If it was up to me my entire house would probably look like it was from the 60's-70's .  I want some funky furniture!  I don't want boring blah furniture.  EEEEKKK!  I have no patience!  Although I have a billion and one things to do, I can't help but want to hurry up and get my furniture!!  I'm freakin out and getting so excited!!!!!




yeah, this is just a few of the just plain AWESOME things I found.  I'm just going to have to find a cheepy desk and paint it yellow.  I LOVE THAT!!! and that COUCH! OMG!!!!!!!  Seriously beautiful!!! ..... uuuhhhhggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment